Characteristics of Group Life
1. Members of the group are related to each other.
2. Group involves sense of unity and feeling of love and sympathy between the members.
3. Members of the group have a sense of we feeling.
4. The interests, ideals, values of the group members are common.
5. Groups exercise a control over the actions of their members and direct them towards common goal or principles.
6. Social groups are dynamic and not static. They change in activity.
They may give up one function and take another.Human nature is not same, it differ from man to man. The different natures naturally lead to privation of different groups. Man from various group to satisfy their various needs. Groups have been classified on different basis.