Characteristics of Indian Agriculture
The all around progress of agriculture based country like as depends on the development of agriculture is the main livelihood of native Indians.
The Farming System Depends on the Characterstics of Indian Agriculture as :
1. Uneven distribution of land.
2. Fragmentation of holding.
3. Existence of small and marginal farmers.
4. Regional variation.
5. Dependence of seasonal rainfall.
6. Production of different kind of crops.
7. Low productivity of land.
8. Increasing of disguised unemployment.
9. Disorder in marketing of Agricultural products.
10. Weak land reformation.