High Density Planting
High density means to increase the plant population per unit area for increasing the production of fruit crops.
Advantages of High Density Planting:
1. Best utilized of land and resources.
2. Increase in yield per unit area.
3. Quality production of fruit crops.
4. Easy for interculturings operation, plant protection and harvesting.
5. To obtain export quality of the harvest.
1. Less life span of the fruit.
2. Difficult to manage the tree canopy.
3. Require high techniques for the maintained of fruit trees.