Importance of Economics
The importance of economics is vital in every field because
1. Economics is informative – It teaches us many interesting and instructive factors about man’s behavior when he is engaged in economic activity.
2. Economics brains the minds, Economic reasoning trains our mind.
3. It helps in understanding the economic system which is in functioning today.
4. It is very useful in any professions. It is helpful in banking, marketing, agriculture, and in industry. In other words who knows economics, he can achieve success in his field, economics he can achieve success in his field.
5. It is useful in solving the problems of poverty.
6. It is helpful to house holders and labour leaders.
7. It is also useful for good citizenship.