Important Diseases of Gram
1. Sudden drooping of leaves is observed and later the plants wither and die.
2. The plant uproot easily and black internal discoloration is observed.
3. In early stage seedling collapse.
1. Uproot the infected plant and destroy.
2. Follow crop rotation with cereals.
3. Grow disease resistant varieties like phule G-12.
1. On the leaves water soaked brown coloured spots are found.
2. In sever attack the spots are also found on stem and pods.
1. Use disease free seeds.
2. Give seed treatment with 1% OMC fungicide or thiram @ 5g/kg seed.