Inter-cultivation in Chilli
1. Cap filling is done within 10 to 15 days after transplanting.
2. In case of kharif crop first hoeing is given three weeks after transplanting.
3. Another hoeing and weeding are done at 3 to 4 weeks interval alternately upto flowering stage.
4. Light earthing up is given at the time of flowering to support the plants.
5. In case of rabi and summer crops only hand weeding are given for three to four times depending upon the intensity of weed at 15 to 20 days interval.