Manuring and Irrigation for Linseed Cultivation
1. Linseed is generally not manured.
2. But application of 40kg N/ha. is recommended for getting better yield.
3. Out of this 20kg N is given at the time of sowing and remaining 20kg N is given 35-40 days after sowing.
1. Generally linseed crop is taken as rainfed crop on the residual moisture.
2. If sufficient moisture is not available in soil at the time of sowing, pre-soaking irrigation should be given.
3. If irrigation facilities are available than two irrigations may be given.
4. One at flowering stage and another at seed developing stage.