Manuring, Irrigation and Inter-cultivation in Mustard Cultivation
1. 5 to 10 tons of FYM/ha is applied as the time of land preparation.
2. 30kg N and 20kg P2O5/ha is applied to rainfed crop at sowing time
3. 40 kg N, 30 kg P2O5 and 20 kg K2O/ha is drilled below the seed at the time of sowings in case of irrigated corp.
4. 20kg N is given as top dressing after 30 days of sowing.
1. First presoaking irrigations is given before sowing.
2. Three irrigations are applied at one month interval after sowing.
1. When sown as mixed crop then it receives the Inter-cultivation given to the main crop.
2. In pure crop thinning is done 15 days after sowing.
3. Two weeding and two hoeing are given at 15 days interval.