Objectives of Community Development
1. To introduce a change in farm, house, public service facilities.
2. To bring specific changes in crops, animal production and management.
3. To mobilizes the individual, group activities and their plans for the needs.
4. To take participation of community people.
5. To identify the felt need of community.
6. To rank the needs and resources to be used.
7. To take actions for planning and implementing.
8. To desire for change in knowledge, attitude and skill of the people through Community actions.
9. To utilize the resources and local organizations for community welfare.
10. To involve village leaders and Government machinery for long term efforts continuously.