Points for Presenting the Television Program
1. Be yourself do not try to change sound, dressing mode of taking etc.
2. Dressing make up should be normal.
3. Be fresh and there should be ups and downs in the talk and smile on the face.
4. Remove the mechanical fear from the mind.
5. Arrange all the material f Visuals, equipment to be used in the programme.
6. Add or subtracts material to fit the script in to the desired time.
7. Speed of talk should be normal.
8. The language should be simple with familiar words and small sentence.
9. Keep the eye contact with camera.
10. Summarize the programme by giving stress on important points at the end.