Precautions to be Taken While Handling of Herbicides
1. Nearly all the herbicides are potentially dangerous if they are not used properly.
2. Read the label on each container before use.
3. Dispose of the empty containers by burying them at least 45 cm deep in an isolated area away from water supplies.
4. Apply the herbicides only at the time specified on the labels. It is very necessary to observe the recommended intervals between treatment and pasturing of harvesting of the crops.
5. Always read the product label or technical bulletin, before applying the chemical with which you are not familier
6. Wear goggles, rubber gloves and other protective clothing as recommended on the label.
7. Guard against injury to nearly susceptible plants.
8. The herbicides should be kept in a safe place where children and other unauthorized persons do no have access.